1.16.2013

Winter dresses





Dress: H&M {recent}
Hat: Cotton On, Similar
Shoes: Target
Tights: Target
Necklace: H&M

I LOVE winter dresses! But what I really love about this dress is that it can be worn all year round! I find ways to make outfits work even if they aren't meant for that particular season, {that's what you have to do when you are poor students!} and it is actually pretty fun coming up with ways to make them work! 
On another note I started my clinical rotations at a hospital this week and it is very overwhelming, to say the least. So I have been very very busy with that along with school, so I am so sorry I have been lacking with commenting on all of your cute blogs! I hope to catch up soon! 
Until then, wish me luck with something that seems impossible to learn! {AHH}


18 comments:

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

ahh love this dress hat and necklace! GORG!

XO Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Kirsten Wiemer said...

i completely agree, all year round is the best.
love this dress, you look adorable.

K

TheTinyHeart said...

That is an adorable dress and I can see how you could wear it in the spring/summer too! Good luck with your rotations!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
JCrew Giveaway!

Faith said...

love this outfit!

i completely agree! i wore one of my summer white dresses with black tights for Christmas. completely made it look a winter dress :).

Emily said...

So cute! Love the black and brown accents!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Laura Stradivari Chan said...

omg i love your outfit. its so cute! i agree about loving the top and wearing it all year around. would definitely like to own that piece.

5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

Alissa | Feeling Good said...

And I LOVE this dress on you! Obsessed with how you winterized it with tights, booties and a hat!

Alissa
FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

Ginny said...

Love how you styled this! Good luck with school :)
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Meggan Morehead said...

You seriously have the cutest hats!

Amy said...

You look so cute! I love this look!

xo, Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I have the spring version of this dress in coral- love it!

Kashia Palmer said...

Love the dress Kallee!


kashairiley.blogspot.com

Erin Nicole said...

Love that your paired it with stockings so you can wear them in the cold! Deff hard as a student .. but you help give me ideas to help my wardrobe last longer! Hope school gets easier xoxo!

Amber Rathvon said...

Ahhh I love this dress! So cute! It's perfect for winter with your tights and boots. =)

Avec Amber

fleurani said...

Kal, I love this bohemian look on you. Its truly a versatile dress that can be worn all year around. I love that snow white on you, stand great out with your brown teint and blonde hair.

Happy new year dear :-)


ani
www.fleurani.blogspot.de

Annie said...

That dress is so cute on you, and I love it with the black and brown!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Lauren said...

Gorgeous dress! Love it with the black and brown, you look amazing

Lauren

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

I love this outfit. Adorable dress & I love the hat on you!