whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

1.21.2013

On the go casual

The good news is, I survived my first week of clinicals... the bad news is, I feel like I have NO life! I get a big fat F for blogging {good thing my blogging grade doesn't count!}. Oh well, it's a new week, and I am going to try to be better! 
Nothing sounds better these days, than to throw on a beanie and be casual. Probably because I feel like I am on the go all day every day, so dressing up is the last thing I feel like ever doing!
I am hoping this week isn't as crazy as my last, but I guess we will find out! 
Have a great Monday everyone! 






Top: Cotton On, similar
Bottoms: F21
Shoes: Target
Beanie: H&M
Necklace: F21
Socks: F21

7 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

so cute,
and these days i just feel like throwing on 10 layers to try and stay warm. haha.
hope you have a good week!

K

Sarah Tucker said...

My blog is taking the back seat, too! Boo! I started my last semester of grad school last week...so ready for May to be here!

Faith said...

You look so good! Love your outfit.

Sometimes the blog needs to take the backburner because life gets busy. You still get an A from me on your blog :).

s said...

such a cute shirt! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Unknown said...

Your socks are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Way to go getting through your first week of clinicals! Can't do and be everything ALL the time :) You look adorable!
Whitley
www.thequeencitystyle.com

Unknown said...

go inside and put on some more warmer clothes! don't play with snow without gloves! silly kallee! You look adorable as always!

Clare
Understated Classics