whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

9.14.2012

Let the Weekend Begin






Top: F21
Bottoms: H&M
Shoes: Target
Purse: H&M
Glasses: Warby Parker
Watch: Marc Jacobs

The weekend is finally here!! I just got done with class so my weekend can officially start. I decided to start my weekend off in some Warby Parker glasses and corduroy jeans. I discovered almost a year ago that I needed glasses. I was kind of excited because I would see so many cute glasses! I do not wear them often {although I should} but now that I am back in the classroom I have to. They are definitely  fun for changing the look of an outfit. Even if you do not need glasses go try out the fake fun ones for a change! Also, I am so excited to wear more corduroy jeans this season! 
I hope everyone can enjoy their weekend!
Ohhh and my Utes {University of Utah football} have a huge game tomorrow that I will be at! Everyone better root for them! 


4 comments:

Amy said...

love this outfit! fabulous glasses!

amy

Leopard and Lillies

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

I love that top! And you look so cute with glasses!
XO,
Whitney

Unknown said...

What a great outfit. Looking so chic and fun! Love the glasses!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to a fun blogging relationship with you!

Clare
Understated Classics

Mrs C said...

Yummy looking jeans! Reminds me of juicy bubble gum :) You look fab, sweetie!

Hugs and kisses from :
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (Where fashion and food collide!)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/