whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

9.28.2012

Casual Friday

Yay it is already Friday! Another quick week for me! I am so excited for the weekend because it is my husband's 25th birthday! I love birthday celebrations!
Today I went for a more casual look. I love pulling out my flannel for the fall! There is so much you can do with flannel... dressing it up, dressing it down, or just throwing it on to run errands... regardless, they all look great! And check out my funky leggings I paired it with! I bought these last winter on sale at h&m and love them! Some may think they are weird, but I like being weird sometimes! Today at work a patient asked me if I crawl a lot, because he thought I was wearing knee pads haha! {He obviously doesn't know much about fashion duh!}
Well I hope you all enjoy your weekend! xox




Top: F21
Bottoms: H&M {leggings}, F21
Shoes: Target
Glasses: F21
Watch: Marc Jacobs



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those leggings! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Keep rocking fashion risks! They're the best.

And thanks for the follow (:

http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com/

Sonya Ann K said...

I love your legging <3

xoxo

http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. You are too cool for school! Awesome layering. Love those leggings. Happy Birthday to your hubs! (Y'all are just babies! ;)... Happy celebrating!!
Whitley
www.thequeencitystyle.com

Maria DaintyandDecadent said...

I love your flannel top! The leggings are so cute!