whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

9.19.2012

Bad Hair Day

It was a bad hair day for sure {more like bad hair week!} I have not been in the mood to do my hair this week. It's probably a combination of me being lazy, and the fact my hair needs to be colored and trimmed. Therefore, I resort to hats! Thank goodness for hats is all I have to say. You can do so much with hats to add to your outfits! I decided to go for a casual, yet semi dressy look? Does that even exist? Well it does now, and I may just do it again sometime!
I hope you all had a wonderful day! 





Tops{s}: F21(denim), Urban Outfitters
Skirt: F21
Shoes: Target
Hat: Fanzz
Purse: ASOS

P.S I had a test today in school and got an A... studying pays off!

4 comments:

Mrs C said...

I use the same trick too.. actually to think of it, my fedoras were bought for that reason!

Kisses from :
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide!)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

I love this adorable combination. All sporty then you added the animal print pencil skirt and made it so chic.
Daphne.

Gentri said...

Love your blog and style! I found it from miss Liz thompsons instagram. She's the receptionist at my school. :) can't wait to read more!

Amy said...

I love your style. You are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

xoxo
Amy

urbanfrill