whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

4.30.2013

Sunshine :)





If you haven't noticed I love leggings! I especially love when I find a cute funky pair like these! Ohh and I L O V E when the sun is shining! But ya want to know what I really really really love? When I am done with finals! yay! Only a couple more days of clinicals then I get a 3 week break..can't wait! I hope you all survived/survive finals week!
Have a great day!
Top: J crew outlet store
Leggings: H&M {recent}
Shoes: Target {last summer}
Hat: Target


8 comments:

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

so cut love those pants girl!

XO Meghan

Liv said...

you look very sunshiney and i love your hat. i wish i felt natural wearing hats because they're so cute.

Kirsten Wiemer said...

you are adorable. so adorable.
and yay for almost being done with finals.

K

Sarah Tucker said...

Leggings are the best! And so is a break from school :)

Emily said...

You look so cute and "springy"!

creamystyle.com

Ashley said...

So adorable!! Love these pants and this outfit!!

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS.. and I totally live in leggings even when its hot as heck down here! The shoes are way cute!
Much Love,
Erin Nicole

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit! Love your leggings!