whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

3.18.2013

Oh hey! Remember me!?

Last Thursday I had the privilege of modeling some clothes for a TV segment on the Daily Dish! Gentri, did a fun segment about different greens to wear for St. Patrick's Day! I wore olive green, which made for a cute grungy look. It was so much fun! Thanks for letting me be apart of this Gentri!

This week is my spring break which means no school or clinicals at the hospital! I couldn't be more excited! I am most excited about not wearing scrubs all day everyday and being able to do some outfit posts! 
I hope you all enjoyed your St. Patrick's Day, and stayed away from those pinches!








Shirt:Lulus
Skirt:Lulus






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4031486/?claim=9q9v5n7wcuv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

10 comments:

Ginny said...

What a cool experience! I've missed seeing you! Enjoy your week off!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Jordan Skiles said...

You look so fierce, Kal!! I hope your week is restful!

xo, Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

Avec Amber said...

Gorgeous photos, and your outfit looks so comfy! =)


Avec Amber

Kirsten Wiemer said...

spring break. i need it.

K

Ashley said...

Very pretty!

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Kelsey Bang said...

you are the cutest! saw you on ksl! you were awesome!

Faith said...

Hiiii! Welcome back! :)

Preslava Tsacheva said...

Ahhh you look amazing with that skirt! Love it! :)

http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Girl, This look is ALL you! You are perfectly putting these clothes on display... Your hair and make up. So alt rocker punk cool glam chic. LOVE it! Hope you are feeling better now that you've passed that darn stone.
Whitley
www.thequeencitystyle.com

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

hey Kallee! this is Rachel, i the other model in the segment! it was so good to meet you, you are adorable!