whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

1.02.2013

Two ways to wear {mixed patterns}

For our final week of the "Three different ways to wear" collaboration, we are showing different ways to mix and match patterns! 
Mixing patterns is one of my favorite things to do {remember I never match!}. I love being random with what I wear and coming up with these crazy random outfits is my favorite! 




Top: F21
Cardigan: F21
Bottoms: Cotton On
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Etsy

I decided to pair up some funky leggings with some polka dots and leopard. I feel like as long as you are yourself, you can rock any outfit you'd like! 
Don't forget to check out Ginny's blog to see how she styled her outfit! Happy Wednesday!


13 comments:

s said...

love that blazer! happy new year!! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Ginny said...

I LOVE this. You have such a great style and I think the cardigan and pants are so stinking fun together! So glad to have done this series with you!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

Very cute! I love the heart pattern on your sweater!

Fizz and Frosting

Faith said...

You just inspired me to bring out my leopard loafers even though there is snow inside. I've missed those shoes.

You are so fabulous!

Gentri said...

SO cute! I looooove this outfit!

Unknown said...

super cute! I love those printed pants :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com

Jamie Fleetwood said...

Such a fun and funky outfit! I truly think you can pull off any outfit! Happy New Year, pretty girl! xo

Unknown said...

you mix like a pro! It's one of my favorite things to do too! (:

xoxo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Love those pants! You completely pulled off this look, it looks amazing :)

Nicole
sequinedpatterns.blogspot.com

Emily Devine said...

You are definitely the queen of mixing prints! I love this outfit, that sweater is so cute!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute!! you can pull off anything!!!<3

TheTinyHeart said...

That oversized heart cardigan is so cute on you!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Always Maylee said...

You are so adorable! I love those pants! Happy new year!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee