whitespace homeaboutcontactbelievefavorites

10.16.2012

Girls Night






Top{s}: F21{long sleeved}, Target
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Tights: F21
Shoes: Target

 Last Saturday I had a girls night with my very best friends! We have been friends since Jr high, and have never lost touch! We see each other at least once a month and always have a great time when we are together! We have had our ups and downs, but in the end are still best friends through it all! I love them and don't know what I would do with out them! 
I decided to be festive and dress up in my orange for the season. When my husband and I realized we were matching, we of course had to get a picture! It was a fun night! 

The only picture we got :(
 I hope you all enjoy your day!


12 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw, how fun! You look so cute. :)

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

you are so cute! what a fun look! love all ur pics :)

Meghan
citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

Always Maylee said...

You are so adorable, what a cute outfit!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

ROXTHEFOX said...

What a cute skirt!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

You look so cute))
Thanks for your sweet comment and follow! I'm following you too now))
If you want to connect on other social platforms, like twitter, facebook, bloglovin etc - let me know!

   xx
   Tali
   www.Fetishists-Notes.com

Audrey Allure said...

Love the green top!

Karolina said...

Cute outfit! I'm following you too now! :)
xx Karolina

Caramode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love teal and orange together!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Kallee! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I knew we'd be friends when I saw all the leopard on your blog ;) I am your newest GFC follower :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com/

Unknown said...

Kallee... this is such a fun outfit! I really adore your creative dress and really how fun you always look. Loved seeing this pic of you and your girlfriends. I am 35 (bet you couldn't tell ;) and just last weekend went home to see all of my best friends since Elementary School.. we went to the local pizza joint and then then HS football game, sat on the front row and outcheered the cheerleaders ;)... So fun.
Whitley
www.thequeencitystyle.com

s said...

what a fun outfit! you are so pretty! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Marsa said...

cute colors :)
love girls night!!

happyleeliving.blogspot.com